Ever since the Daley journey began in 1965 with David Daley at the helm, transformations to the business have been progressive and constant. With subtle changes in ownership, including two changes in trading name (RG Gole 1955-1965, RG Gole Daley 1965-1994, Daley & Co 1994-2019), the purchase of a number of accounting practices and the opening of new office locations the traditional culture and quality of service has remained.
1960 David Daley Commenced with RG Gole
1965 The business name changed to RG Gole Daley with David Daley as a Partner of the firm
1980 Enzo Frino and Alan Naughton commenced
1989 Andrew Stephenson and Michael Quinn commenced
1994 The Wollongong office at 98 Kembla St was expanded and the business name changed to Daley & Co
1996 Brendan Jones and Michael Mundt commenced
1998 Daley Financial Planning was introduced as a new service
1999 An office in Bowral was opened in the Grand Arcade in Bong Bong St
2002 Daley Finance was introduced as a new service
2003 The Wollongong office at 98 Kembla St was expanded again and the façade changed to make room for the staff from the Dapto office
2011 Stephen Milgate commenced
2011 An office in Sydney was opened in Clarence St
2014 The firm acquired a well-established, multi-generational Sydney firm D.R. Gow and Co.